Courses a.y. 2016/2017
10865 OPERATIONS STRATEGY
11122 BUSINESS GAME COOKITALIA
11192 OPERATIONS STRATEGY & MANAGEMENT
20346 OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT LAB
20481 BUSINESS GAME (per Management) / BUSINESS GAME (for Management)
30014 GESTIONE DELLA TECNOLOGIA, DELL'INNOVAZIONE E DELLE OPERATIONS [TECHNOLOGY AND OPERATIONS]
30214 SUSTAINABLE OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT
Born April 11th, 1957. Degree in Business Administration from Università Bocconi. ITP received from the London Graduate School of Business Studies.
Full Professor of Operations Management; since 2012 Vice Rector for Development, Università Bocconi. 2006-2012 Dean of the SDA Bocconi School of Management. Senior faculty member in the Operations and Technology Management Unit at SDA Bocconi School of Management. He has been member of the Interfaculty Group International Logistics of CEMS Community of European Management Schools and member of the scientific committee of Service Innovation and Sourcing Chair (Logistics, Production and Service Department) at ESSEC School of Management, Paris. He is Visiting Professor of Operations Management at Cranfield School of Management, Cranfield University (UK). He is Board Member of EFMD European Foundation for Management Development and of EABIS The Association of Business in Society; he seats in the Scientific Board of GERGAS, Centre for Research on Health and Social Care Management, Bocconi University, and in International Advisory Boards and Scientific Commettees of International and National Institutions.
His research interests are manufacturing performances measurement, supply chain management, logistics, production and operations management.
- Krajewski L.J., Ritzman L.P., Malhorta M.K., Grando A. Secchi R. (2015), Supply Chain Management. Strategie, processi, performance, Pearson, Milano pp. 1 – 310;
- Baglieri E., Bruno M., Grando A., E. Vasconcellos (2014), Innovation process in the automobile MNCs: implications for the role of international subsidiaries, International journal of Automotive technology and management, Vol. 14, n.1, pp. 82-98;
- Belvedere V., Grando A., Ronen B. (2013), Cognitive Biases, Heuristics and Overdesign: an investigation on the unconscious mistakes of industrial designers and on their effects on product offering, in Giannoccaro I. (edited by), Behavioral Issues in Operations Management, Springer, pp. 125-139.;
- Belvedere, V., Grando A., Bielli P. (2013), A quantitative investigation of the role of the information and communication technologies in the implementation of a product-service system, International Journal of Production Research, vol. 51, n. 2, january, pp. 410-426;
- Chase R.B., Jacobs F.R., Grando A., Sianesi A. (2011), Operations management nella produzione e nei servizi, McGraw-Hill, Milan III Edition, (I edition 2004, II edition 2008 with Chase R.B.), pp. 1-526;
- Grando A., Vicari S., Verona G. (2010), Tecnologia, Innovazione, Operations, II edizione (I edizione 2006), Egea, Milano, pp. 1 - 357;
- Belvedere V, Grando A., Papadimitriou T. (2010), The Responsiveness of Italian Small-to-medium sized plants: dimensions and determinants, International Journal of Production Research, vol. 48, issue 21, pp. 6481-6498;
- Cigolini R., Grando A. (2009), Modelling plant capacity and productivity: the multi-machine case, Production Planning and Control, vol. 20, n. 1, pp. 30-39;
- Grando A., Belvedere V. (2008), Exploiting the balanced scorecard in the Operations Department. The Ducati Motor Holding Case, Production Planning and Control, vol.19, n.5, pp. 495-507;
- Grando A., Cigolini R. (2007), Modelling plant capacity and productivity: the multi-machine case, Problems & Perspectives in Management, vol. 5, n.3. pp. 206-228;
- Grando A., Belvedere V. (2006), District’s manufacturing performances: a comparison among large, small-to-medium sized and district enterprises, International Journal of Production Economics, vol. 104/1, pp. 85-99;
- Tapiero C., Grando A. (2006), Supply Risk and Inventory Outsourcing, Production Planning & Control, vol. 17, n.5, July, pp. 534-539; Grando A., Vicari S., Verona G. (2006), Tecnologia, Innovazione, operations, Egea, Milano, pp. 1 – 405;
- Grando A., Turco F. (2005), Plant Capacity and Productivity Measurement. Conceptual framework and a single-machine case, Production Planning & Control, vol. 16, n. 3, pp. 309-322;