Courses a.y. 2016/2017
Degree in Business Administration and Ph.D. in Business Administration and Management, Università Bocconi, Milan.
Associate Professor of Management Accounting. Program Director of BIEM (International Economics and Management). Senior Professor of the Area Amministrazione, Controllo, Finanza Aziendale of SDA Bocconi School of Management. Professor of the graduate course of Accounting at Università della Svizzera Italiana (USI) from 2012 to 2015. Research Assistant at the University of Manchester (1999-2000), Visiting Professor at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) (2011). Since 2012, member of the Standing Scientific Committee of the European Accounting Association (EAA).
Management accounting and controls in inter-organizational relationships and networks; the accounting profession; CFO and top executives’ compensation.
- Is it shameful to be an accountant? GenMe perception(s) of accountants’ ethics, (co-author: M. Cameran), Abacus, forthcoming
- Management and Accounting Innovations: Reflecting on what they are and why they are adopted, (co-authors: C. Busco and R. W. Scapens), Journal of Management and Governance, 2015, 19: 3, pp. 495-524
- Management accounting information exchanges in buyer-supplier relationships: Exploring the relevance of individual-level variables through social network analysis (con A. Ditillo), Management Accounting Research, 2012, 23, pp. 61-78, Best Paper David Solomons Prize in 2012.
- Interdependence and accounting information exchanges in inter-firm relationships, (con A. Ditillo), Journal of Management and Governance, 16 (1), 2012, pp. 57-80
- A Review and Discussion of Management Control in Inter-Firm Relationships: Achievements and Future Directions, (con A. Ditillo), Accounting, Organizations and Society, 33, 2008, pp. 865-898 Top 25 Hottest Articles
- Enterprise Resource Planning Systems and Accountants: Towards Hybridisation?, European Accounting Review, 12: 1, 2003, pp. 123-153 Most Cited Article
- Saying more with less? Disclosure conciseness and completeness in Integrated Reports (with G. Melloni and P. Perego), https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2861056
- Does Fair Play Matter? UEFA Regulation and Financial Sustainability in the European Football Industry (with A. D’Andrea, D. Masciandaro, G.I. P. Ottaviano), BAFFI CAREFIN Centre Research Paper No. 2016-38, https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2853349
Capitoli di libro
- Does Transparency Make a Difference? The Uses and Roles of Inter-firm Accounting in Strategic Alliances (con A. Ditillo), in Das T. K. (edited by), Strategic Alliances for Value Creation, Information Age Publishing, 2012
- Beyond the “Ideal”: Exploring Controls in Inter-firm Settings from a Combinatorial Perspective (co-author: A. Ditillo), in Das T. K. (edited by), Management Dynamics in Strategic Alliances, Information Age Publishing, 2012
- Budget e controllo di gestione, (con F. Amigoni), 2012
- Performance management: modelli e strumenti per competere oggi (con A. Bhimani, A. Ditillo, M. Morelli), Egea, 2010
- Controlling Collaboration between Firms. How to Build and Maintain Successful Relationships with External Partners, (con A. Ditillo), Elsevier, 2008
- Il costing oltre i confini d’impresa. Metodologie e strumenti di misurazione e gestione dei costi nella supply chain, McGraw-Hill, 2008